The Victorian was once a very prominent house situated on Main Street in Fredericksburg. A new construction project forced its removal, so we turned it into a very charming, cozy vacation guesthouse rental for 2-4 guests.
This nostalgic Texas Hill Country home features 2 bedrooms, 1.5 baths, a cosmopolitan living area, and a quaint, cozy kitchen. Shades of soft blues and grays welcome you as you enter the newly-refurbished living area. Vintage Victorian furniture graces each of the bedrooms. Guests are drawn to the traditional wooden front porch complete with rocking chairs and an enticing porch swing.
- BEDROOMS: Both bedrooms have king-sized beds.
- KITCHEN: Microwave, refrigerator, stove and oven, toaster, coffeemaker, fully-equipped, coffee, tea, orange juice provided.
- LIVING ROOM: Sophisticated living room area with an electric fire place
- CHILDREN: OK
- PETS: sorry no pets but except at the MESQUITE FARMHOUSE , BARONS LOG CABIN and HILLTOP CHALET
- SMOKING: Outside OK
- AMENITIES: Refurbished antique claw-footed tub, electric fireplace, AC, 60-channel satellite TV, stereo CD player with iPod adapter, charming front porch, Free Wireless Internet!
- RATES: from $189.00/ night Sun-Thu / $199 and up on weekends for 2 guests – $30.00 per each additional person. Plus 13 % tax.
- MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY is 4 persons
- Two-night minimum stay on weekends
360 Cabin Tour: