The Mesquite Farmhouse
This original German Farmhouse surrounded by large mesquite trees in Texas Hill Country offers lodging with 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, a colorful, comfortable living room with a new sleeper sofa, a full kitchen, and a large hardwood back deck. Its fire pit and private hot tub makes it an outdoor lover’s favorite.
The Mesquite Farmhouse is located on the edge of our cabin village at Barons CreekSide and has the most private, pastoral view. Deer, sheep, and an adjoining vegetable garden and orchard are your nearest backyard neighbors. Guests from the city truly love the taste of serene, rural country living offered by this farmhouse. Additionally, a large, private dog run in the backyard makes it truly PET FRIENDLY.
- SET UP – 2 bedrooms: one with king-sized bed, the other with a queen bed, 1 bathroom with shower/tub, living room with pull out queen sofa bed. Maximum capacity 4 & 2 guests (incl. sofabed)
- KITCHEN – Microwave, large refrigerator, 4 burner stove, toaster, coffeemaker, fully-equipped, coffee, tea and orange juice provided.
- CHILDREN – OK
- PETS – OK, max 40 lbs as long as they are not chasing cats or ducks. Also at the HILLTOP CHALET and the BARONS LOG CABIN
- SMOKING – Outside OK
- AMENITIES – Fireplace (electric) AC, 60-channel satellite TV, stereo CD player with i-Pod adapter, vaulted ceilings, plenty of outside sitting and dining areas with your own fire pit, Private outdoor hot tub and fire pit– Free Wireless Internet!
- MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY is 4 + 2 persons (sleeper sofa)
- Check “Availability / Bookings” for rates and minimum stay