The Hilltop Chalet
The Hilltop Chalet at Barons CreekSide has two completely independent back-to-back cabins with a connecting door: The SunRise and the SunSet, a fabulous alternative to hotel lodging in Texas Hill Country.
Awesome Hot Tub on the SunSet deck!! Currently OUT OF SERVICE due to COVID 19 delays with parts.
The Hilltop SunRise: 1 bedroom (1 king bed), private bath, living room, kitchen. Beautiful patio under the oak tree. Queen sofa sleeper in the living room, 2+2 guest
The Hilltop SunSet: 1 large bedroom (2 queen beds), private bath, large living room, kitchen, hardwood deck, up to 4 guests. Private Hot Tub on the deck (HOT TUB currently OUT OF SERVICE due to COVID 19 delays with parts.)
SPECIAL: Combine the SunSet and the SunRise to have the entire Chalet for friends and families with 2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 2 living rooms, and a large outdoor area, up to 6 +2 guest. (Connecting door between the two cabins) and the private hot tub.
- KITCHEN – Microwave, large refrigerator, stove (SunSet also oven) toaster, coffeemaker, fully equipped, Coffee, Tea and Orange juice provided.
- CHILDREN – OK
- PETS – OK, max 40 lbs as longas they don’t chase cats or ducks, also at the MESQUITE FARMHOUSE and BARONS LOG CABIN and the Swiss Log Cabin “Grindelwald”
- SMOKING – Outside OK
- AMENITIES – Fireplace (electric) Central heat/air, 60-channel satellite TV, stereo CD player with I-pod adapter, vaulted ceilings, plenty of outside sitting and dining areas with charcoal barbeque grill outside Free Wireless Internet
- RATES: SunRise: from $179.00 per night for 2 guests; SunSet: from $189.00 per night for 2 guests; The whole Chalet: from $369.00 per night for 4 guests, $30.00/person over 4 guests plus tax
- MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY is 6 + 2 persons (sofa bed)
- Check “Availability / Bookings” for rates and minimum stay
360 Cabin Tour:
The Hilltop Chalet