The Swiss Log Cabins
The enormously romantic Swiss Log Cabins at Barons CreekSide have a unique history: Daniel, the Swiss owner, salvaged his 250 year-old farmhouse in Switzerland and shipped its doors and windows to Fredericksburg. Its now a real traditional Swiss mountain village along a bubbly, continuously-flowing alpine-style creek. Also he brought numerous Swiss antiques and native fiberglass life-size Swiss cows to authentically decorate both the cabins and the grounds.
All of the Swiss Log Cabins feature: 1 king-sized bed, a 2-person Jacuzzi tub w/shower, wood-burning fireplace, a private porch with rocking chairs overlooking the creek. Each cabin is named after a town in Switzerland and has its own unique, comfortable style and décor. Every kitchenette is equipped with a refrigerator, toaster-oven, microwave, coffeemaker and BBQ grill. We provide complimentary locally roasted ground coffee and all condiments.
- ADULTS ONLY – ( except for Grindelwald and Kuessnacht which are also pet and child-friendly)
- SMOKING – Outdoors only
- AMENITIES – Central heat and air conditioning, ceiling fan, Dish satellite TV, free Wi-Fi, fireplace, Jacuzzi corner tub for 2, hardwood floors, vaulted ceilings, covered porch with big rockers, hair dryer, iron, lightened make-up mirror.
- All Swiss Log Cabins as well as the Barons Log Cabin have a coffee maker, 2 burner electric cooktop, mini fridge, pot and pans and BBQ grill so you can prepare your own meals.
- RATES – Around $250 – $ 350 average/ night depending on season,
- Check “Availability / Bookings” for rates and minimum stay
To see 360 virtual tours of all Swiss Log cabins from one page, click the link bellow:
Swiss Log Cabins