The Swiss Log Cabins
The enormously romantic Swiss Log Cabins at Barons CreekSide have a unique history: Daniel, the Swiss owner, salvaged his 250 year-old farmhouse in Lucerne, Switzerland and shipped its doors and windows to Fredericksburg. He brought Swiss log cabin builders to Texas Hill Country to teach the traditional craft to his own local cabin crew. These custom builders have slowly recreated a traditional Swiss mountain village along a bubbly, continuously-flowing alpine-style creek. Additionally, he purchased numerous Swiss antiques and native fiberglass life-size Swiss cows to authentically decorate both the cabins and the grounds.
All of the Swiss Log Cabins have a king-sized bed, a 2-person Jacuzzi tub w/shower, a wood-burning fireplace, and a private porch with rocking chairs overlooking the creek. Each cabin is named after a town in Switzerland and has its own unique, comfortable style and décor. Every kitchenette is equipped with a refrigerator, toaster-oven, microwave, coffeemaker and BBQ grill.
- ADULTS ONLY – (Grindelwald is pet and child-friendly)
- SMOKING – Outdoors only
- AMENITIES – Central heat and air conditioning, ceiling fan, Dish satellite TV, free Wi-Fi, fireplace, Jacuzzi corner tub for 2, hardwood floors, vaulted ceilings, covered porch with big rockers, hair dryer, iron, lightened make-up mirror.
- NEW: All Swiss Log Cabins as well as the Barons Log Cabin now have a 2 burner electric cooktop and pot and pans so you can prepare your own meals if you desire.
- RATES – From $199 up, plus 13% tax. Midweek specials from $189 (low season)
- Check “Availability / Bookings” for rates and minimum stay
To see 360 virtual tours of all Swiss Log cabins from one page, click the link bellow:
Swiss Log Cabins