The Swiss Log Cabins
The enormously romantic Swiss Log Cabins at Barons CreekSide have a unique history: Daniel, the Swiss owner, salvaged his 250 year-old farmhouse in Switzerland and shipped its doors and windows to Fredericksburg. He brought Swiss log cabin builders to Texas Hill Country to teach the traditional craft to his own local cabin crew. Its now a real traditional Swiss mountain village along a bubbly, continuously-flowing alpine-style creek. Additionally, he purchased numerous Swiss antiques and native fiberglass life-size Swiss cows to authentically decorate both the cabins and the grounds.
All of the Swiss Log Cabins feature: 1 king-sized bed, a 2-person Jacuzzi tub w/shower, wood-burning fireplace, a private porch with rocking chairs overlooking the creek. Each cabin is named after a town in Switzerland and has its own unique, comfortable style and décor. Every kitchenette is equipped with a refrigerator, toaster-oven, microwave, coffeemaker and BBQ grill. We provide complimentary locally roasted ground coffee and all condiments.
- ADULTS ONLY – (Grindelwald is also pet and child-friendly)
- SMOKING – Outdoors only
- AMENITIES – Central heat and air conditioning, ceiling fan, Dish satellite TV, free Wi-Fi, fireplace, Jacuzzi corner tub for 2, hardwood floors, vaulted ceilings, covered porch with big rockers, hair dryer, iron, lightened make-up mirror.
- All Swiss Log Cabins as well as the Barons Log Cabin have a 2 burner electric cooktop and pot and pans so you can prepare your own meals.
- RATES – Around $250 average/ night depending on season, Super premium cabins around $300.
- Check “Availability / Bookings” for rates and minimum stay
To see 360 virtual tours of all Swiss Log cabins from one page, click the link bellow:
Swiss Log Cabins