The Barons Log Cabin
The Log Cabin – very lovingly restored – was built circa 1870 and moved to Barons Creekside from Greensboro, Kentucky. Porch rockers invite you to enjoy the beautiful Texas Hill Country sunset and lush native gardens surrounding the cabin grounds.
Rustic timbered walls, antique wood floors, vaulted ceilings, and a custom wood-burning fireplace set the distinct country tone for the Barons Log Cabin, making it ideal for romantic getaways. One step down takes you into the galley kitchenette equipped with a refrigerator, toaster, microwave and coffeemaker and a 2 burner electric cooktop and a pot and a skillet so you can prepare meals. The comfortable bath has a large glass-bricked shower, a handsome dressing table with porcelain sink, and a sophisticated antique chandelier.
An original hand-crafted wooden bed is the focal point of this romantic bedroom. Special touches include a stained glass window found in the highest point of the eave over the bed.
Just a few steps from the cabin is the real Baron’s Creek. When you wake up, there is a very good chance that deer are grazing in front of your bedroom window.
- AMENITIES – Central heat/air, 60-channel satellite TV, stereo with CD player, wood fireplace, hardwood floors, vaulted ceilings, porch with rockers, sophisticated rustic style decor , charcoal BBQ outside
- KITCHEN – Microwave, refrigerator, toaster, and coffeemaker Coffee, Tea, Juice provided
- SLEEPS – 2 to 4 persons comfortably – Queen-size bed in bedroom – sleeper sofa in living room
- BATH – Very large glass brick shower
- CHILDREN – OK
- PETS – Small dogs, max 40 lbs OK, also at the MESQUITE FARMHOUSE and the HILLTOP CHALET
- MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY is 2 & 2 guests