The “Victorian” was once a very prominent historic house on Main Street in Fredericksburg. A new construction project forced its relocation, so we turned it into a very charming, cozy vacation guesthouse for 2-4 guests, directly overlooking our beautiful new vineyard.
This nostalgic Texas Hill Country home features 2 bedrooms, 2 baths, a cosmopolitan living area, and a quaint, cozy kitchen. Shades of soft blues and grays welcome you as you enter the newly-refurbished living area. Vintage Victorian furniture graces each of the bedrooms. Guests are drawn to the traditional wooden front porch complete with rocking chairs and an enticing porch swing.
- BEDROOMS: 2 bedrooms, each has a king-sized bed.
- BATHROOMS: 2, one with a new large tub, vanity and restroom and the other one with a restroom, brand new large shower and a vanity.
- KITCHEN: Microwave, refrigerator, stove and oven, toaster, coffeemaker, fully-equipped, coffee, tea, orange juice provided.
- LIVING ROOM: Sophisticated living room area with an electric fire place
- CHILDREN: OK
- PETS: sorry no pets but ok in the MESQUITE FARMHOUSE, BARONS LOG CABIN and HILLTOP CHALET
- SMOKING: Outside OK
- AMENITIES: Electric fireplace, AC, 60-channel satellite TV, stereo CD player with iPod adapter, charming front porch with a swing and rocking chairs, Free WiFi!
- MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY is 4 persons
- Check “Availability / Bookings” for rates and minimum stay
Click Here for The Victorian 360 Tour